[eDebate] Looking for support with debate and e-communication projects

Gordon Stables stables
Tue Aug 25 18:58:39 CDT 2009

Greetings.
CEDA is working on two projects related to how the debate community
communicates. They both relate to our ongoing effort to help improve the
means that we use to communicate with each other.

First, we are developing a survey to study the various ways in which the
community uses communication platforms (email, listservs, text messages,
twitter, web forums, etc.). If you have experience in this area or have
questions to suggest for the survey, please let us know.

Second, we are continuing to improve our web platform. We are also looking
for individuals who would be willing to serve as volunteers to test the beta
design of the new site.

If you have interest in helping with either of these projects, please let me
know. More information forthcoming about nationals and several
other initiatives.

Thanks
Gordon Stables

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.