[eDebate] birth certificate goes mainstream: lou dobbs

Old Strega oldstrega
Sat Aug 1 18:57:46 CDT 2009

"dead horse"?    "racism"?
you sound like the CEO of MSNBC's reaction to Lou Dobbs demand for the birth certificate to presented in court.    there is a corporate interest in having a half-black face to create the illusion of change.    not working very well.  obama broke the record for highest disapproval rating of any president in the first 6 months @ 31%.   i know it's solely because of the racist south and rural areas that obama is so unsuccessful.   also, he had a lower approval rating than dubya in his first six months @ 55.1%.
where's the meat on change?  health reform looks like major corporate dilution.   more dead soldiers in afghanistan.  not even pulling out in iraq.     but a half-black man now sells the corporate agenda.   half-black presidents are not beyond reproach.
what exactly is your logical reason why obama keeps his birth certificate more secretly guarded than iran's nuclear program?   why does he not just introduce the short-form as Exhibit A in a court room and dispel the racist mythology forever?  why does he rather spend millions of dollars in legal fees to have the cases dismissed allowing a significant segment of the population to question his legitimacy.   that significant segment now includes many independents, some of whom voted for obama.    this is what the lou dobbs thread represents.  not the racist pandering you project.
since you have no answer in your emotional reaction, i accuse you of pushing for affirmative action regarding the constitution article 4 which could lead us down the slippery slope.    it's not that obama is half-black that it is important that his birth certificate not be forged.
did your affirmative action keep you from even watching the ron polarik video which demonstrates the photoshop manipulation of the "birth certificate" presented on the internet as the real mccoy?
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:25:08 -0700
Subject: Re: [eDebate] birth certificate goes mainstream: lou dobbs
From: bobdoleable at gmail.com
To: oldstrega at hotmail.com
CC: jbhdb8 at gmail.com; edebate at ndtceda.com; jvreedmore at hotmail.com

the only reason why you continue to beat this dead horse is because you cannot come to terms with the fact that our president is fof a different race no if you dont want to continue to make enemies and isolate yourself farther away from people in this community i would suggest you stop posting this hate speech and start teaching novices how to debate d/as on this forum

i am sick of having this bullshit show up on my edebate feed on gmail nobody cares strega the war is over for you.

a considered citizen.