[eDebate] kenyan birth certificate beats fact check to court

stefan.bauschard at gmail.com stefan.bauschard
Sun Aug 2 17:30:37 CDT 2009

the link - This web site at www.orlytaitzesq.com has been reported as an
attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Maybe the viral blocking is also part of the conspiracy?