[eDebate] Illinois State Debate Tournament, Jan 8-10, 2010

Donny Peters don1299
Wed Aug 5 14:17:37 CDT 2009

Dear Colleagues: Illinois State University plans to host a debate tournament on January 8-10 2010. We intend to offer Open, Junior Varsity and Novice divisions. The tournament will consist of 8 preliminary rounds plus an appropriate number of elimination debates for each division. An official invitation will come out soon. We promise excellent hospitality, and an efficiently ran tournament at a reasonable cost. I hope you will consider joining us in Bloomington-Normal in January.

thanks,

Donny Peters
Director of Debate
Illinois  State University

Nathan Stewart
Graduate Debate Assistant
Illinois State University

Kevin R. Meyer, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Director of Forensics
Illinois State University

Get your vacation photos on your phone!
http://windowsliveformobile.com/en-us/photos/default.aspx?&OCID=0809TL-HM