[eDebate] 54th Annual George R. R. Pflaum Debate Tournament Invitation

Samuel Maurer chairman.maurer
Tue Aug 11 14:14:21 CDT 2009

The code for the block of rooms we have at the Guesthouse is actually
kg0000   (those are all zeros).  You should also be able to just tell them
Emporia State Debate Tournament as well but have the code just in case.

Sorry about any confusion,

Sam

--
Samuel A. Maurer