[eDebate] Opencaselist

Brian DeLong bdelo77
Wed Aug 26 23:12:06 CDT 2009

I'm sending a warm shout-out to Lacy for (re)-setting up this
wonderful service.  Thanks friend.

As a side note, to you people out there who know who you are, I am
dumfounded by some tournaments and debater's failure/lack of use of
this case-list,  "Back-channeling" cite requests is such a waste of
time these days.  If you post your citations on the wiki after each
tournament you won't be hassled by other teams to email your
information.  Full citations and even a taste of the text of the card
would also be helpful.

But then again, "you can't always get what you want."