[eDebate] Opencaselist

JP Lacy lacyjp
Wed Aug 26 23:39:02 CDT 2009

I appreciate DeLo's words.

But, the caselist isn't a service. Its a wiki. We all own it. Right now,
Andrea Reed & I are deleting old stuff so the wiki will be fresh for the
upcoming season. If you can help with that, let me know & I'll give you
the appropriate permissions.

Since the wiki was established, I've thought that trading cites was
silly. Withholding cites from the public while sharing them with friends
seems elitist & counterproductive to the goal of "better debate." I
don't think cites should be seen as commodities to be traded.

So, if someone asks you for cites, stick them on the wiki. Ask them to
do the same for cites of theirs you want.

-- JP