[eDebate] Opencaselist: Fulltext Tangent

Thu Aug 27 21:56:28 CDT 2009

I agree with Michael. Please post all of your work in complete form to
Wiki. I hate this topic and have plenty of other things to do that
would be better than cutting detterence good cards. If you post your
complete work sets, I can simply cut and paste them into new
positions. It saves me a lot of work and needless duplication of my
effort. I will post all of my original work too...but, oh, wait, all
my original work is just a careful retagging of Georgtown's disads and
Wake's new affirmative. I am sure you will all be grateful for the new
tags though. Thank you all in advance for spending hundreds of hours
to build my files on this topic.

Scott

(for the obtuse is is a paradoy of a common problem called the "free
rider." I love nothing more than hearing a disad that I spent 40 hours
developing being run by another team in a round as if it were their
own...within 24 hours of the disad being broken.)