[eDebate] Fulltext Tangent

J T jtedebate
Fri Aug 28 10:04:05 CDT 2009

For the time being, can we all just agree to encourage a little more text or and unique key words?

W. James Taylor ("JT")

Clinical Instructor

Asst. Debate Coach

Emporia State University

***Nothing in this email should be taken to represent Emporia State Debate or Emporia State University.  The contents are the sole opinion of the author.

--- On Thu, 8/27/09, Josh <jbhdb8 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Josh <jbhdb8 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [eDebate] Fulltext Tangent
To: "JP Lacy" <lacyjp at wfu.edu>
Cc: edebate at ndtceda.com, scottelliott at grandecom.net
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2009, 11:13 PM

Amen, I know people who say the only way they competed in college at all was because of shared scouting....
?
Josh

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:21 AM, JP Lacy <lacyjp at wfu.edu> wrote:

If all you've got is a retag of Wake's new aff, you are toast. You'll
probably last longer with Georgetown's disads.

Good arguments *should* be "free-ridden."

Its called argument development. With shared scouting, everyone has a
decent opportunity to engage in it.

-- JP

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----