[eDebate] Judge preferences for Northwestern

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Tue Feb 3 20:50:14 CST 2009

I am turning on the judge preference system on the Bruschke site so that you can start entering prefs.  According to my records we are still short roughly 30 rounds of commitment.  If you have not yet finalized your judges, please do so immediately so that the pref sheets can be accurate.

We are using ordinal prefs.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

The deadline for entering prefs is Friday at 3:00 PM CST.  Given inevitable challenges with tech, don't wait until the last minute.

Thanks

GARY