[eDebate] Mardi Gras Tournament--is up and running

Tue Feb 3 21:00:12 CST 2009

Dear Colleagues:

I am happy to report that the Mardi Gras Tournament appears to be shaping up
quite nicely with a viable open divsion and novice division.

We have decided on the awards for this year's Mardi Gras. First place in Open
and Novice Division will be the customized Tabasco Gallon Jugs. You can view
them at:

http://countrystore.tabasco.com/prodinfo.asp?number=00052

First Place Speaker in Open Division wil be a pewter flask. It will either have
the Fer de lis of the ULL logo, or the Tabasco log, as seen here:

http://countrystore.tabasco.com/prodinfo.asp?number=06924

We look forward to hosting those of you willing to take a break from the death
march to the NDT.

Scott Elliott