[eDebate] Judge prefs for Northwestern

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Wed Feb 4 14:53:19 CST 2009

Judge prefs are active.  Since there have been some judge changes since last night, if you did your prefs early you probably need to check them again before Friday afternoon to ensure that you ranked all judges that are now in the pool.

The deadline is Friday at 3:00 PM CST

As always, we appreciate ALL offers to volunteer rounds for the good of the preferences obtained by your teams and everyone else.  With 144 judges in the pool, the majority of you don't have particularly onerous commitments.  So if you are willing to offer a round we can give you your druthers as to when you get assigned debates.  THANKS

GARY