[eDebate] running warfield theater, nietzsche challenge

Old Strega oldstrega
Wed Feb 4 18:34:28 CST 2009

i want shanahan.   sanchez, please, with irony aside.who can be anti-edebate for life and claim to self-overcome opposites?if this is not the test, name the better.    topic is relevance of nietzsche to status quo cross-examination debate.   heads up, thread for thread.   rhetoric and sophistry from wake forrest win over intelligence network and FDR statism from harvard.   mind you i have not seen one of these debates in nearly a decade, but given its historical impetus for great change, perhaps, i have a chance.   let me be the challenge underdog.  i still have a topical plan that permutes all conceptual counterplans.my guess is that something extraordinary can happen.i know is who is zarathustra and many riddles more.    if criticism is not a greater force than positivism and the social science of government policy, then we are doomed, e.g. obama, the anti-lobbyist rookie.
Windows Live?: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_022009