[eDebate] Northwestern Info- and there is a lot

Luke Hill lukephill
Thu Feb 5 12:35:27 CST 2009

Hello all,I have attached our full tournament packet for those interested.
 We have included almost every useful piece of information about the
tournament we could think of, and many more.  Please leaf through the packet
before you get here and it should make your stay much easier.  Registrations
will be from 6:30 to 8:30 on Friday in the Globe room at the Orrington.  We
plan on releasing pairings shortly afterwards.

NEW ADDITIONS you should be aware of:
1)  EVIDENCE MOVING SERVICE- We will be bringing back and expanding our NDT
quality evidence moving service.  We will offer overnight moves on all
nights of the tournament.
2) SUNDAY NIGHT DINNER AND MONDAY MORNING BREAKFAST-  the only meal during
the tournament you are responsible for is Saturday night dinner.  Please see
John Warden for recommendations regarding the over 125 restaurants in
Evanston.
3)  COACHES WORK ROOM- we are providing a space with free wifi, tables,
coffee and much much more for coaches on Sunday evening preparing for Monday
morning debates.
3) AWARDS MONDAY MORNING- bright and early between breakfast and the octos,
please join us.

I am happy to add that weather report is predicting highs in the 50's for
this weekend.  As always have questions please ask.

Best,
LH

Luke P. Hill
Program Coordinator