[eDebate] At-Large Bid Application Fees

Sherry Hall shahall
Thu Feb 5 12:47:36 CST 2009

Greetings All:

If you are planning to apply for a first-round at-large bid you need to pay a $50.00 fee per application.  I will be at Northwestern this weekend with receipts if anyone would like to pay me directly there.  I can accept cash or check (made out to the National Debate Tournament).  If you have to pay by credit card you may do so on the AFA website, but this is really a pain for me.  If you do that, then make sure that you send me a copy of your electronic receipt showing that you have paid so I can certify to John Fritch that you have paid and your team can be put on the ballot.  If you will not be at Northwestern, you can send a check to me at 324 Franklin St., Cambridge MA  02139.  It must reach me before the First-Round ballot goes out.

Our high school tournament is next weekend and I will not have time to track people down to collect this money.  I would really appreciate it if as many people as possible could get this taken care of at Northwestern this weekend.

Thanks,

Sherry