[eDebate] Henry Clay Debates--dates and hotel

SOLT, ROGER E resolt2
Thu Feb 5 13:13:03 CST 2009

The University of Kentucky will host its annual Henry Clay Debates on Saturday, October 3 through Monday, October 5, 2009.

We will be using the same hotel as last year, the Lexington Downtown Hotel by Hilton.  (It was formerly the Radisson.)

The rate for the tournament hotel will be $104 per night for up to four in a room.

I believe that the hotel block is now open.  For reservations you may call toll free 877-539-1648 or 859-231-9000.

We look forward to seeing you in Lexington this fall.

Roger Solt
Co-Director of Debate
University of Kentucky