[eDebate] Northwestern Decision Time

JP Lacy lacyjp
Fri Feb 6 00:59:50 CST 2009

Its 2:30 after the round is scheduled for prelims & 2:45 for elims.

Stay on target!

These decision times are not onerous, if we all stay conscious of them.

I'm as guilty as everyone else of taking my time to get to a debate,
letting people take extra prep before & during a debate, and losing
track of time while I make a decision. This isn't an excuse for hasty
decisions, but a call to be as mindful of time as circumstances allow.

If every judge works hard to comply, its proof of concept that we can
give debaters the sleep and recovery time they need to debate their best!

--JP