[eDebate] NU TOURNAMENT INTERNET

Luke Hill lukephill
Fri Feb 6 21:22:53 CST 2009

We heard some people were having problems with the internet.  We think we've
resolved the problem.

1. Hotel - There is free wireless internet available in the Orrington on the
2nd and 9th floor.  If you have trouble with the connection in your room you
should call the front desk and they should help you.
2. Campus - For connections on campus you will need a user ID and password.
 These can be picked up from Luke Hill at the Globe Cafe (Orrington Lobby)
from 9-11 PM or at the Kresge Ballot Table on Saturday.

Luke P. Hill
Program Coordinator
Northwestern Debate Society
847-467-0345 (o)