[eDebate] CEDA Nationals--Please Read

Darren Elliott delliott
Tue Feb 10 14:26:47 CST 2009

The tournament staff is working hard to put on a great CEDA National Tournament at Idaho State.  We are looking forward to seeing you all in March.  We hope you will be joining us and supporting the Rocky Mountain Region, Idaho State, and Sarah Partlow as they put on a fine National Tournament.  A couple things to tend to at this time:

1.  Please enter on debateresults as soon as you can.  I know its a busy time of year, but we are planning events, and Sarah is working hard to ensure enough hotel availability to meet everyone's needs.  We have added the Best Western to our block today and the information is posted on edebate, ceda-l, and updated on the invitation.  Please enter soon so we have an idea on numbers.  And again, if you have financial difficulties when it comes to housing, please contact Sarah for alternatives.

2.  Remember to submit awards via the website by Feb. 20th.

3.  You can use debateresults.com to upload scanned .jpg files of your eligibility documents, saving you time and hassle of mailing them.

4.  Please inform me of any teams you have that are comprised of 2 novices (following the CEDA definition) that you want to be eligible for the Novice Elim rounds.

If you need anything, please feel free to contact myself or Sarah.  We look forward to hosting you.

CEDA Nationals 2009 Tournament Staff:
Sarah Partlow-Lefevre    Tournament Host
Darren Elliott                  Tournament Director/CEDA President
Gary Larson                   Tab Room Director
Wayne Kraemer             Director of Ballot Operations
Gordon Stables              Tab Room Staff/CEDA 1st Vice President
Sue Peterson                 CEDA 2nd Vice President
Jeffrey Jarman               Tab Room Staff/CEDA Executive Secretary
ML Sandoz                    Tab Room Staff/CEDA Treasurer
Mike Davis                     Tab Room Staff/CEDA 2nd Vice President Elect
Joe Patrice                    Tab Room Staff/CEDA Past President
Kelly McDonald              Tab Room Staff/CEDA Past Treasurer
Greg Achten                  Tab Room Staff/2010 CEDA Host

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC
CEDA President