[eDebate] NCA Deadline Upcoming

Gordon Stables stables
Tue Feb 10 18:16:14 CST 2009

I know folks this is a busy time, but I want to remind everyone that
the last day to submit materials for NCA is tomorrow February 11, 2009
at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific).

In addition to many communication divisions, many of the debate and
forensics organizations are always eager for new work. CEDA, for
example, is interested in submissions on many subjects including:

- Work by graduate students
- Work examining the future trends in competitive argumentation practices
- Work discussing future organizational reforms

If you are interested in submitted a paper or panel you can go
directly to http://www.natcom.org/

If you have ideas, but would like to collaborate with other folks on a
panel related to the above topics, please let me know.

Thanks
Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate & Forensics