[eDebate] NDT-CEDA teams welcomed at US Universities Debating Championship

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Thu Feb 12 12:13:32 CST 2009

NDT-CEDA Teams Welcome at US Universities Nationals 3-5 April 2009 in
the WUDC format

NDT-CEDA teams are some of the best in the world, and certainly even
more so in America. NDT-CEDA teams and adjudicators are very welcome to
join us and debate in the WUDC format. While foreign teams can win the
tournament, the highest ranking USA team will be named national champion.

Hosted by the University of Vermont and sponsored by the International
Debate Education Association.

All of our information is online at
http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/usu/Welcome.html

We are expecting 100 teams and are over 50 now. We already have a strong
entry, with many overseas teams, and I was contacted by Middle Temple
and a team from India today.

If you are curious about this format, the most popular in the world, go to
http://debate.uvm.edu/learndebate.html
and look at the items in the left hand column.

Our chief adjudicator Neill Harvey-Smith, president of Worlds Debating
Council, will be announcing his DCAs at any moment, and promises a
well-run and adjudicated event.

Please joins us.

Contact me at alfred.snider at uvm.edu

Best wishes,