[eDebate] Kudos to Northwestern

Sherry Hall shahall
Sun Feb 15 22:20:05 CST 2009

I have been intending to write this for over a week, but I keep getting distracted by our high school tournament.

I want to commend and congratulate Luke, Fitz, and all the Northwestern staff and debaters on an incredibly well-run tournament.  The careful planning and attention to detail that went in to making that tournament run so smoothly was quite apparent.  Every one of the Northwestern debaters and coaches that I interacted with last weekend were competent, helpful and friendly.  Even the weather was nice!

Thanks to all of you for hosting a fantastic tournament.

Sherry