[eDebate] Hotel Reservations at NJDDT

Terri Easley teasley3
Wed Feb 18 15:01:42 CST 2009

When I talked to the sales rep today, they only have 4 double rooms left in the entire hotel - so if you need doubles, reserve ASAP.  They still have plenty of Kings available for the same block rate.

If you need other hotel options, please let me know.

Thanks,
Terri

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.