[eDebate] CEDA Hotel Options
Wed Feb 18 15:20:01 CST 2009
1. The block at the Red Lion is now full.
2. You may call the Best Western if you still need a room.
As of Friday, their block was about half full.
The Best Western is within walking distance(4-5 minutes) of the Red
Lion (which will house the opening awards as well as the last day of
elimination rounds). This area is also serviced by our daily shuttles
to campus. They also offer free wireless internet and hot breakfast.
People may call 208-237-7650to make reservations under "CEDA". If
there are any problems, Mike is the contact. The block expires March
1, but we it will likely fill before that date.
3. The Holiday Inn has found some additional doubles that they are willing to offer.
1399 Bench Road, Pocatello
Ask for "CEDA"
208-282-3155$73.00 per night
4. Another option is the Ameritel. It is in the same location as the other hotels.
The phone is 208-234-7500.
The rate is $68. Ask for CEDA.
* A Deluxe hot breakfast (5AM-10AM)
that includes an egg course, a meat course, Belgium waffles, fruit,
pastries, cereal, and more.
* A 24 hour pool, hot tub, fitness center and business center,
* Complimentary wireless and hard-line interent access in each of the rooms.
* A 10% discount for surrounding restaurants if you show your room key.
* Fresh baked cookies at night at the front desk.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mailman