[eDebate] NDT Registration Fees

Sherry Hall shahall
Fri Feb 20 14:39:34 CST 2009

Greetings:

I have received a few inquiries about the fees for this year's NDT.

The fees are:

$100.00 - Team Fee
$50.00 -   Participant fee (1 team = 4 participants)
$115.00 - Observer fee (any people beyond the 4 per team you bring).

I will also be accepting NDT subscriptions for the 2009-2010 school year at this year's NDT if you would like to pay them then.

The fees at the NDT can be paid by credit card, check, or cash.  I will be posting a form that you will need to return to me if you wish to pay by credit card in a few weeks.

Sherry