[eDebate] Seeking CEDA Final Rd Critics and Regional Critics of the Year

Darren Elliott delliott
Mon Feb 23 11:26:49 CST 2009

All Regions are responsible for naming a Final Round Critic for CEDA Nationals.
Additionally all Regions are responsible for naming a critic of the year from their Region.
Some Regions make this the same person.  Some choose 2 different people.

I am asking all Regional Reps to have those names to me by March 6th.
Before naming a Final Round critic, please make sure they will be at the tournament through Finals.  : )

If you have questions, contact your Regional Rep about how your Region will make these decisions.

Kristen Hamilton--West
Derek Buescher--Northwest
Matt Stannard--Rocky Mountain
Justin Green--Mid America