[eDebate] district 6 and SE/SEC CEDA prefs turned on

Ross Smith smithr
Wed Feb 25 16:26:28 CST 2009

Let me know immediately if there are changes in the judging as entered
on debate results.

We are using an ordinal system: rank all judges from 1 through whatever
the last number is. Pay attention, to, to the instructions re
constrained judges.

Use the debateresults site to enter your prefs.

You have until noon EST Friday to finalize prefs. Prefs entered after
that time might be honored for Saturday and Sunday but cannot be guaranteed.

Contact me if you have problems. (see cell phone info below as well as
email).

--
Ross K. Smith
Director of Debate