[eDebate] CEDA Nationals Questions

J T jtedebate
Tue Feb 3 10:05:15 CST 2009

MANY of us have the same questions about CEDA...we can't even make hotel reservations yet

W. James Taylor ("JT")

Asst. Debate Coach

Emporia State University

***Nothing in this email should be taken to represent Emporia State Debate or Emporia State University.  The contents are the sole opinion of the author.

--- On Tue, 2/3/09, James Maritato <james.maritato at gmail.com> wrote:
From: James Maritato <james.maritato at gmail.com>
Subject: [eDebate] CEDA Nationals Questions
To: edebate at ndtceda.com
Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 1:33 AM

Hey All,

Looking for 2 things:

1.? Who do we send CEDA eligibility info to?? I know this deadline is quickly approaching, but if something about who these forms are sent to was posted I must have missed it.

2.? When should we expect an invite with hotel information, rates, etc.?? I ask for purposes of planning my expenditures for the rest of the season, and it is difficult to do so without knowing how much CEDA Nationals will cost.

Thanks
-JM