[eDebate] Hotel Information For CEDA

omar guevara oguevara
Tue Feb 10 18:27:00 CST 2009

Just to put out a couple o' suggestions:

1. easy stumble from bed to your rounds - you can see the tournament buildings from your hotel door (i.e. no rental car):

http://www.rodewayinn.com/hotel-pocatello-idaho-ID029?promo=gglocal

2.  quad occupany, brand name value, internet, restuarant, spacious rooms, BUT you do need a rental car (about a 10-12 minute drive) for $60:

http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=04341

hotels.com has the ramada's third night 20% off.

Just some suggestions.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in Pocatello.

Go Bengals!

OG

Omar G Guevara II
Director of Forensics
Department of Communication
College of Arts & Humanities
Weber State University
Ogden, Utah

801.626.6220 (Office)
801.668.6910 (Cell)

Oguevara at hotmail.com
Oguevara at weber.edu

PLEASE VISIT: WWW.WEBERDEBATE.COM

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:21:40 -0800From: sarahtp73 at yahoo.comTo: edebate at ndtceda.comSubject: [eDebate] Hotel Information For CEDA

Hi Everyone!

We know this is a busy time for all, but there are some importantupdates for CEDA Nationals hotel items. The community has reservedmost of the primary block at the Red Lion River Inn. They still havekings available, but if you need double beds you should contact theBest Western Cotton Tree. They have made available a block of 60double bed rooms. They are working on a link to register on-line.However, please start making your reservations today.The Best Western is within walking distance (4-5 minutes) of the RedLion (which will house the opening awards as well as the last day ofelimination rounds). This area is also serviced by our daily shuttlesto campus. They also offer free wireless internet and hot breakfast.People may call 208-237-7650 to make reservations under "CEDA".  Ifthere are any problems, Mike is the contact.  The block expires March1, but we it will likely fill before that date.Please do not contact the Holiday Inn. They are also out ofnon-smoking doubles at this point.We are working hard to control costs for this tournament and weencourage you to minimize your car rentals and look into the airportshuttling we have suggested. If you are facing extreme financialsituations, please contact us and we can help you make alternaterooming arrangements.Sincerely,Sarah Partlow Lefevre
Windows Live?: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_022009