[eDebate] [NDCA] Harvard HST -- Final Results

David Glass gacggc
Tue Feb 17 13:47:55 CST 2009

Yah, we had four teams... that was the year Emory was kind enough to
create separate  Bronx A & a Bronx B schools to allow all 4 to
compete...  (since there was a 2 team/school limit)

(oh wait, was that supposed to be secret?)

One of those teams had Gloria Cabada on it.  And when Gloria, who went
on to have a lot of success in college debating for Wake, debated
Stuart, who went to Georgetown,  apparently she spent some time in the
2AC reading several years of Stuart's old uniqueness cards to beat the
disad.

Hmm...ok... it is almost time for my shuffleboard game...