[eDebate] Harvard HST -- Final Results

Les Phillips les_phillips98
Tue Feb 17 20:16:41 CST 2009

Did anyone run politics, then known as "Reagan confidence," before Eldred and Jaffe in 1982?

I think David is right about the Harvard finals.  I judged the Bronx-Lake Braddock final, and I am pretty sure that was '84, and I was a minority of one in voting for Bronx.  The round started after midnight, and I am pretty sure that I was asleep for at least a minute or two of the 1AR.

This seems like a good time to add that I've been to at least 25 Harvard tournaments, and I've never seen one run better.  Stefan and staff deserve tremendous credit for that.

Les Phillips