[eDebate] 2nd round question

omar guevara oguevara
Sun Feb 22 17:22:50 CST 2009

I already paid for a second round app via Pay Pal at debateresults.com

How do I actually submit the electronic application to the committee?

I thought it was also available at debateresults, but it appears as if the portal is closed.

If someone in the know could drop me (a reassuring) back channel I'd appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Omar

Omar G Guevara II
Director of Forensics