[eDebate] Frosh-Soph Nationals Reminder

Josh jbhdb8
Mon Feb 23 15:17:34 CST 2009

Hello,

I want to second Will's call here.  We went last year and it was one of my
fave tournaments of last year.  The judging was outstanding, it was all in
one building, it had a national tournament atmosphere but younger debaters,
and it was incredibly competitive.  Will and Greta do an amazing job with
scheduling and hospitality.  As much as I want to say I hate Lansing its a
pretty nice hotel and there are lots of good restaurant options.

If you want your younger debaters to get national major tournament style
judging and competition...this is a GREAT way to get it.

Hope to see you all there!

Josh
Michigan