[eDebate] Fw: Computer Access CEDA - IMPORTANT!!!! Deadline March 1.

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Feb 27 11:59:43 CST 2009

This is kind of a ridiculous policy, but aside from the oulandishness of it
i have a few questions

1. What if someone gets a MAC address wrong a student a coach an isu tech
person any of the many people in this chain of custody, is it possible to
remedy the situation when we get to isu?
2. What does isu define as updated virus software
3. What if i get a new computer between now and ceda?