[eDebate] USC Alan Nichols Updates

Gordon Stables stables
Fri Jan 2 18:59:16 CST 2009

Greetings all. We hope you enjoyed New Year's Eve and are ready for the
tournament.
We will be having registration in the lobby of the Sheraton from 7-9 pm. Our
goal is to release pairings by the conclusion of registration. We will do so
on edebate and have printed copies available in the lobby.

We can only meet this goal, however, if teams have registered and submitted
their preferences. If you are having any travel problems (say half of your
program is stuck in the snow in Spokane) just let us know and we will work
with you.

Thanks.
Gordon
--