[eDebate] Graduate Assistantship at Towson

Beth Skinner beth.skinner
Mon Jan 5 21:03:46 CST 2009

Pending state budget approval, we're recruiting for a full-time graduate
assistantship coaching debate beginning Fall 2009.  It includes 12 hours of
graduate level credit (which can be used for any graduate degree at the
university) and a stipend (this year it was $6,000) per semester.  The
deadline to complete an application for admission varies by department but
generally fall in February.  For a full list of job duties, application or
other questions you can backchannel me.  Here are some links that might be
helpful.

Graduate Programs at Towson - http://grad.towson.edu/

Towson Debate - http://www.towson.edu/speechanddebate/

Baltimore Urban Debate League - http://www.budl.org/