[eDebate] Navy Vehicle Information (Or, "You will have to walk to our tournament if you don't read this")

Danielle Verney daisy_verney
Tue Jan 6 13:13:15 CST 2009

Due to the Global War on Terror and the sheer awesomeness of the US Naval Academy, we will only be able to get you access to the Yard if we have vehicle information for each vehicle traveling on the Yard. If you or your institution own your vehicle, we will need the following: Name of Driver Drivers License Number and State State Vehicle is Licensed in License Plate Number Vehicle Model, Year, and Color If you are renting the vehicle we will only need: Name of Driver Drivers License Number and State But you will need to have the rental agreement with you in the vehicle for the gate guards to inspect.

If you are bringing a bus (here's looking at you, Mike Hall!), just let me know the name of the bus company in addition to the name of the driver and the drivers license number and state.PLEASE HAVE THIS INFORMATION TO ME (at verney at usna.edu) NO LATER THAN 5 PM JANUARY 13! It takes a while to obtain the passes and if we can't get you a pass, you can't drive onto the Yard which will be a logistical nightmare for you and for me.

Thanks,
Danielle Verney O'Gorman
Navy Debate
http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_122008