[eDebate] open courseware consortium-good option for ceda?

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Jan 6 22:00:25 CST 2009

Hello:
http://www.ocwconsortium.org/how-to-join/how-to-join.html

This is the link for the open course ware consortium, open course ware is
open source educational material, free...this is an incredible resource and
a movement of some magnitude. I have spent a decent amount of time learning
from here and have found it hugely helpful, but perhaps its a model for a
ceda collaborative intiative...institutions with curriculuims can join the
consortium and people all around the world can take advanatge, we have a
wide number of innovative educators who could put together a whole series of
courses from begining debate to running a team to whatever else, its not
without some work. but it is a perfect colaborative platform that could
allow us to easily teach debate to everybody around the world all the
time...DEBATE U?

Check it out...use it for you...but think about how it could help all of us
as you are.