[eDebate] UT Dallas Tournament -- Judge Prefs Active

Burk, Christopher R crb012000
Thu Jan 8 19:15:07 CST 2009

Greetings from Dallas,

Entered teams may now enter judge preference information via the debateresults website.  Please complete the entry of your prefs by 5:00 PM central time on Friday. We will close prefs at that time.

Tournament registration will begin at 6:00 PM and end at 9:00 PM tomorrow (Friday).  We plan to release the pairings for rounds 1 and 2 at 10:00PM or soon thereafter. All activities on Friday will occur at the Crowne Plaza hotel on Alpha Road.

If you absolutely need to make any adjustments to your entry information, then please contact Scott Herndon during Friday registration or via email scott.herndon at utdallas.edu

I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me. I think I'm getting the fear. -- Dr. Gonzo