[eDebate] West Ga Tournament Updates

Sarah Holbrook sholbrook.debate
Fri Jan 9 12:10:29 CST 2009

Looking forward to seeing y'all next week! A few reminders -

1. Judging - The tournament is 7 rounds. Judging requirements are one
team = 4 rounds, 2 teams = 7 rounds, 3 teams = 11 rounds, 4 teams = 14
and so on. Please finalize your judging this weekend so we can get
prefs out next week. Sorry, the tournament is not able to offer any
hired judges.

2. Catering - finalize your numbers and meat consumption preferences
so we can feed you all appropriately.

3. Novice/JV - We're trying this out, if you intend to come please
register so we can figure out if these divisions will make it.

4. Varsity - . A few spots left - come learn about law school,eat good
food and win $$. Cash prizes for the top ten speakers and the
tournament champion. Cool trophies for other speakers and team awards.

5. Worst in Forensics - doing those again this year, come ready to
make fun of your opponents, judges, etc. Josh Hoe is currently the all
- time WIF champion so the bar is set, was it 3 WIFies and an
honorable mention last year??

Let us know if you need any travel/hotel advice or have any questions
about the tournament!
Sarah