[eDebate] UTD Round 5 & 6 Pairings - REVISION FOR J.V. DIVISION SOON

Burk, Christopher R crb012000
Sat Jan 10 22:27:57 CST 2009

The pairings for Round 5 & in the JV division contain an error. We are working to fix the error and repair the rounds. We will post a correct version of the round 5 & 6 pairings for the JV division to eDebate in the very near future. I apologize for the delay.

The Open division pairings for round 5 and 6 are correct. The Open division pairings for round 5 and 6 will not be affected by this change.

Chris

Christopher Burk
Director of Debate
University of Texas at Dallas
www.utdallas.edu/orgs/debate/

"If you believe everything you read, you better not read."  -- Japanese Proverb