[eDebate] Northwestern Debate Tournament Reminders

Luke Hill lukephill
Mon Jan 12 11:04:22 CST 2009

We look forward to seeing all of you in February for the Owen L. Coon but
wanted to send out a couple of quick reminders.1)  The hotel reservation
date is fast approaching, please secure your rooms at the Orrington soon.
 Remember to identify yourself as an attendee of Owen L. Coon Memorial
Debates when making your reservation.  The cut-off date for your
reservations is Friday, January 16.
2)  We are quickly approaching our team cap.  If you plan on joining us in
Evanston next month please enter on debatersults.com as soon as possible so
that we have an accurate idea of how much space to secure on campus.  We are
working hard to ensure that the OLC will be a great experience for all, but
need your help on accurate numbers to work on that.
3)  Judging reminder.  We will be moving to 7 rounds of competition this
year.  However, some judges are entered for an 8 round commitment.  While we
appreciate the effort of these judges constraints of the space
time continuum will not allow for that arrangement to work.  The judging
requirement is 4 rounds per team entered.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  lukephill at gmail dot com

Best,
Luke and Dan

Luke P. Hill
Program Coordinator