[eDebate] Fwd: job call

Paul Johnson paulj567
Tue Jan 13 01:00:40 CST 2009

Just a friendly reminder- the University of Iowa has an excellent debate job available for the 2009-2010 school year. The A. Craig Baird Debate Forum has a rich history, and our current staff of coaches and team of debaters are ecstatic at the prospect of adding another coach to an already talented crew.

The deadline for applying for this job is Feb. 1st. I have attached the PDF for the job call. If you have questions, feel free to contact me or any of the staff here at the U of I, including our coordinator of forensics (paul-bellus at uiowa.edu) and director of the A Craig Baird Debate Forum (david-hingstman at uiowa.edu).

Again, the deadline is Feb. 1st, twenty days from today. So if you haven't applied yet, there is still time!

-Paul Johnson
Phd Student and Assistant Debate Coach, University of Iowa