[eDebate] UNT Tournament-- Feedback request

Lain, Brian blain
Tue Jan 13 15:14:31 CST 2009

We hope everyone enjoyed their time in Texas and are able to get some much needed rest this week.

As most of you know, the DeMougeot Tournament is very important to us at UNT.  If you have feedback suggestions, comments, or criticisms please send a quick reply note to this email.

In fact, just a simple list of "liked"  "didn't like"  would be very useful to us as we try to improve the tournament.

If I didn't get a chance to tell you, thank you for coming.  It was truly our pleasure.
-Brian and UNT debate