[eDebate] Cornell Hotel Information

Mike Maffie maffiemd
Wed Jan 14 15:30:17 CST 2009

Thank you all for being patient while we worked out a hotel
arrangement for the tournament. Here is the information for the
tournament hotel:

Country Inn and Suites
1100 Danby Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
(right across Ithaca College).

The Hotel is about 4 miles away from the Cornell campus. It has
wireless internet, a pool, etc.

To make a reservation, please contact Terry in sales at,
(607)-256-1100. When you are checking inn, mention you are part of the
Cornell Debate block.

We were able to book 25 room, 20 Queen suites and 5 King suites. The
hotel informed us the queen rooms include two queen beds and a pull
out double bed. These room could sleep up to 6 people per room. The
king suites are able to sleep fewer, at most 4. Each room is $109 per
night.

The deadline for our block is Monday, February 2, 2009. Please do not
overbook.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact either Sam Nelson,
smn33 at cornell.edu or myself, mike maffie, mdm283 at cornell.edu.

We look forward to seeing you in Ithaca!

Sam Nelson
Director of Forensics

Mike Maffie
Assistant director of forensics