[eDebate] Northwestern-- Waitlist and Hotel update

Luke Hill lukephill
Wed Jan 14 19:42:45 CST 2009

Sorry for the barrage of updates. We are once again dutifully preparing in
Evanston for a great event and we are really looking forward to having you
all in town.

1) We are going to begin the process of adding teams from the wait list
soon.  In order to accommodate as many squads as possible we would urge all
squads to update their entry information to reflect the teams that will
actually be attending the tournament.  This will give us a better idea of
how many rooms we will need and how many teams we can move from the wait
list.  If people could do this by Thursday evening it would be a great help.
2) Be sure to update total party size and diet restrictions on the
debateresults entry page, this helps plan for food allocation and many other
issues.

3)  Hotels- we have been informed that the Orrington has sold out our block
of rooms.  We are in the process of securing the Hilton Garden Inn and Best
Western down the street from the Orrington at the same rate.  We will send
an email to edebate once those rates have been set up with full contact
information.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns I can help with.

Luke P. Hill
Program Coordinator
Northwestern Debate Society
847-467-0345 (o)