[eDebate] Northwestern Updates- Overflow Hotel

Luke Hill lukephill
Thu Jan 15 14:42:52 CST 2009

If you cannot get rooms at the Orrington there are two overflow options we
have arranged.
1) The Hilton Garden Inn- 1818 Maple Ave, Evanston, IL 60201. The group code
is NDE.
2) The Best Western University Plaza, 1501 Sherman Ave, Evanston, IL  60201.
 Ask for the Northwestern University Debate Tournament rate.

Both rates should be 115 for a double double or king set up for up to 4
people.  We will be running evidence and people shuttles from both of the
overflow hotels.  They are also within a short walk of the Orrington.
 Registration, some tournament rounds and elimination rounds will all be
held at the Orrington.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Best,
LH

Luke P. Hill
Program Coordinator