[eDebate] Petition the Obama Administration to enable comments on the whitehouse.gov website

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed Jan 21 00:14:33 CST 2009

The obama administration has launched an exciting new website for the
whitehouse, it has some features we have come to expect from the most wired
campaign in history like you tube videos, email announcements, and a blog.
Unfortunatly the admin has decided to launch the blog without comments
enabled. comments would allow the public to debate, discuss, and share
resources related to postings. As a community of people interested in debate
and policy we should lend our voices to help create a unique opportunity for
particapatory democracy, if you think this is a worthwhile goal you can sign
the petition here http://www.petitiononline.com/whtehse/petition.html spread
it to anybody you know and lets see how we can get the network to emerge and
grow.