[eDebate] New Aff? The Ian Beier Switch

Darren Elliott delliott
Wed Jan 21 21:47:32 CST 2009

Any team coached by Ian Beier should have to dislose before the flip that IF they run a NEW AFF in the 1AR, it will be NEW and not an Aff ever run in a 1AR by any of his teams before.  If they have run it in the 1AC before however, I dont think its really new.

chief

PS--Darren Hicks totally supports switch side debate.  Quit reading his cards to the contrary.  The other Elliott is right on this one.  Hicks judged me so many times, I still have nightmares.  Im sure he does as well.