[eDebate] 2009 NDCA Championships

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Thu Jan 22 09:50:51 CST 2009

Registration is now open for the 2009 NDCA Championships in Las Vegas, NV. The tournament dates are April 18-20, 2009.

Please go to www.joyoftournaments.com to register. The tournament will be hosting Policy, LD, and PF.

So far, early registration includes nine states. It also includes the following policy players thus far:

Winners of Blake, University of Michigan, Golden Desert, Dowling, Marquette, Grapevine, New Trier

The top three speakers at MBA

Top speakers of Ohio Valley, Marquette, Dowling, Blake, Golden Desert

Finalist of The 2008 Glenbrooks, New Trier

Based on verbal commitments from folks, it appears that are LD and PF pools will be very strong as well!

We would also love to extend a personal invite to our college colleagues.  In years past, this has been a fantastic venue for us to bridge our two communities together.  It is also the perfect time of the year to start solidifying your recruits!

See you in Las Vegas in April!

Tara Tate
President, NDCA
GBS
Windows Live? Hotmail?:?more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009